Sometimes you don’t have the means to provide absolutely everything on your big day, or you don’t have the time to have everything pre-prepared, and that’s where your closest friends and family come in as guests! They are the people who can help out in the smallest and biggest ways on your special day.
- Ask them to contribute to the food feast: If you’re planning a shared meal like a hog roast, ask a few close family members to bring salads or small side dishes along to complete the meal.
- Borrow decor: Instead of hiring all your decor pieces, raid your family members homes and borrow your favourite pieces to include on your big day.
- Dessert table: Just like the hog roast, ask friends who love to bake to do a batch of cupcakes or cookies to contribute to the most delicious dessert table ever.
- Flower arrangements: There are a few options for these. Either visit the flower market the day before your wedding and create your own arrangements with your bridal party, or ask if you can do some picking from your Aunt/Cousin/Best Friends garden and save dollars there!
- Your wedding playlist: Instead of spending hours putting together a playlist and trying to find songs everyone will groove to, ask your guests to write a song request on their RSVP card so you can easily compile an amazing list of tunes.
It couldn’t be easier to have the wedding you’ve dreamed of with the help of your friends and family!