If you and your partner are into travelling the world and you want to pass your passion and love onto your guests, we have some amazing ideas for you! Infuse your wanderlust into elements of your day, and make your guests smile with these travel-crazy ideas:
- Your guest book station: Instead of the usual book signing, find a vintage world globe and leave some gold and bronze markers on the table. Guests can sign the globe anywhere or pick their favourite country and sign on that (below left).
- Wedding favours: Get quirky and gift each person a beautiful luggage tag for their own travels. These are practical and work as gifts that people will actually use (below centre).
- Table numbers: Rather than traditional numbers on each table, go for your favourite travel destinations and place these in the centre of each table (below right).
4. Your wedding cake: Take this up a notch with a beautiful globe design around the tier of your cake, and add a topper like the one below left, that includes a suitcase.
5. Wedding program: Keep the travel hints alive by including globe decor throughout the programs like the one below right.
We just love these cute and interesting ways to incorporate your love for travel into your big day